Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I promise to get to an update soon. For now, here's a little video I made on the plane home while praying for my Semere. He/We had a very difficult good-bye. I've never in all my life needed to comfort my child, and not physically been able to do it. I miss him more than my heart knew possible. Both of my new children have captured my heart and soul, but this post is just for Semere. I've always loved this song, and for now, all I can do is send my love to him on angel's wings. Sweet dreams little man.




9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous, Lana!! Thank you for sharing!!

Deb's Journey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to meet them soon!

Debbie said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to meet them soon!

Anonymous said...

Lana,
You have such Beautiful children.. I can't wait until you are all together forever!! I hope your Embassy comes FAST!!!

Love,
Sherrie xoxo

Natalie said...

This is so touching! Warms my heart, but also sadness that you cannot be togehter just yet. Praying! We will have our little boys and little girls home soon!

Mark said...

What an AMAZING video of all your kids! I'm so happy for your family! I hope to one day meet them and see you all again! Much love to the Dorazio's from Indiana!!

Mark said...

What an AMAZING video of all your kids! I'm so happy for your family! I hope to one day meet them and see you all again! Much love to the Dorazio's from Indiana!!

Jessica said...

Love it! Praying he is home soon.